“Whether you clean up litter in a local park or help build a Continental Divide trail, you’re creating a legacy for our children and our grandchildren. Take it from me, you’ll feel better for it.” - Clint Eastwood
The Continental Divide Trail Coalition (CDTC) is a 501 (c) (3) national non-profit membership organization founded by a group of citizens passionate about the CDNST and working to building a strong community of supporters and Trail Enthusiasts who want to see the Trail completed and protected.
- CDTC Board Actions:
Work with Partnership for the National Trails System (PNTS): We work very closely with the PNTS, please check out their website to learn more about the entire effort to protect all National Scenic and Historic Trails.
CDTC Trail Store: Here you will find the current items available for purchase that not only support the Trail but CDTC’s efforts to protect the Trail.
Opportunities to get involved:
There are many ways to help complete, connect and protect the CDNST:
- Become a CDTC Member or Donate to CDTC
- Join one of our partner organizations as a crew volunteer or crew chef and help build and maintain a sections of the CDNST
- Become a CDNST Adopter or Adopter Group and perform the annual maintenance and serve as the eyes and ears for a trail segment
- Donate Professional Services to help CDTC keep funds we generate going to the Trail
- Help out at the CDTC with a variety of tasks such as tracking volunteers, mailings, providing trail information and other services
- Host special events, talks or presentations on the CDNST and help us promote this American legacy
- Become active in CDTC by serving on board committees or other organizational capacities
- Go out and have a great CDNST Experience and tell us about so we can share and inspire others to get connected to the Trail !!!
Continental Divide Trail Coalition:
Address: P.O. BOx 552 Pine, CO 80470
phone: (720)-340-CDTC (2382)